Sunday night marks the 29th opening day for the Cardinals since they moved to the Valley from St. Louis in 1988.
In that time, they’ve used many starting quarterbacks … and we mean many. Now, it’s not as long a list as the Cleveland Browns boast, but it’s lengthy.
In their previous 28 Week 1 contests, the Cardinals have used 17 different starting quarterbacks to open a season.
That’s your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week — name them!
You’ve got eight minutes on the clock. Good luck!
- Sporting News: Cardinals’ Wilks ranks among bottom half of NFL coaches
- Trivia Tuesday: Recent first-rounders from NBA Draft factories Duke and Kentucky
- The 5: Father-son sports duos and their ties to Arizona
- Cardinals’ Chase Edmonds plans to pay off sister’s student loans
- Cardinals sign WR Greg Little, release Cobi Hamilton