Sunday night marks the 29th opening day for the Cardinals since they moved to the Valley from St. Louis in 1988.
In that time, they’ve used many starting quarterbacks … and we mean many. Now, it’s not as long a list as the Cleveland Browns boast, but it’s lengthy.
In their previous 28 Week 1 contests, the Cardinals have used 17 different starting quarterbacks to open a season.
That’s your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week — name them!
You’ve got eight minutes on the clock. Good luck!
- Arizona Cardinals’ David Johnson scores on 27th birthday
- Deone Bucannon, Budda Baker active, Chad Williams out against Falcons
- Behind Enemy Lines: Cardinals try to salvage road win against Falcons
- Cardinals’ Larry Fitzgerald: Phoenix should take a chance on Suns arena
- David Johnson not eyeing 1,000 yards: ‘Everyone expected more of me’