Sunday night marks the 29th opening day for the Cardinals since they moved to the Valley from St. Louis in 1988.
In that time, they’ve used many starting quarterbacks … and we mean many. Now, it’s not as long a list as the Cleveland Browns boast, but it’s lengthy.
In their previous 28 Week 1 contests, the Cardinals have used 17 different starting quarterbacks to open a season.
That’s your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week — name them!
You’ve got eight minutes on the clock. Good luck!
- Cards’ Fitzgerald doesn’t get surprised — not even by turnout of Bears fans
- Cardinals defense finding legs but not enough to beat Bears
- Cardinals’ Wilks defends use of RB Edmonds on key 3rd down vs. Bears
- Sam or Josh? QB decision looms after Cardinals’ Rosen can’t provide spark
- Bradford’s first-quarter tease gave Cardinals’ Rosen no margin for error