For some reason, Peyton Manning earned a seat on the set of Comedy Central’s roast of actor Rob Lowe.
Perhaps it had something to do with the former Colts and Broncos quarterback having too much time as he navigates retirement. It also probably has something to do with Lowe having once played breaking news reporter by announcing Manning’s retirement — and being wrong about it back in 2012.
In any case, Manning was on the set of Lowe’s roast that aired Monday night and took shots at other roasters, from comedian Jeff Ross, to political commentator Ann Coulter, to Lowe himself.
You went out and got a business degree from Arizona State. Although to be fair, I think we all know that a business degree from Arizona State is just a bar towel that says you read good.
Manning also went Nationwide ad on us by singing his “Chicken Parm” jingle to rip Spade, cracked on the Jacksonville Jaguars and made a Deflategate joke about Tom Brady.
Suns Interviews and Podcasts
- Win or lose, ASU coach Herm Edwards doesn’t find sleep easy to come by
- ASU’s Wilkins, Aiyuk connect for touchdown to take first quarter lead
- Sun Devils travel to San Diego with hopes of keeping undefeated record
- Arizona State will debut road white uniforms at San Diego State
- Arizona State’s Manny Wilkins outlasted his in-house doubters