For some reason, Peyton Manning earned a seat on the set of Comedy Central’s roast of actor Rob Lowe.
Perhaps it had something to do with the former Colts and Broncos quarterback having too much time as he navigates retirement. It also probably has something to do with Lowe having once played breaking news reporter by announcing Manning’s retirement — and being wrong about it back in 2012.
In any case, Manning was on the set of Lowe’s roast that aired Monday night and took shots at other roasters, from comedian Jeff Ross, to political commentator Ann Coulter, to Lowe himself.
You went out and got a business degree from Arizona State. Although to be fair, I think we all know that a business degree from Arizona State is just a bar towel that says you read good.
Manning also went Nationwide ad on us by singing his “Chicken Parm” jingle to rip Spade, cracked on the Jacksonville Jaguars and made a Deflategate joke about Tom Brady.
- ASU thrower Maggie Ewen’s unique talents elevated her to next level
- Phil Mickelson freestyles hole 13 of US Open Championship
- Chun An Yu qualifies for U.S. Open, joining other ASU golf greats
- Arizona talent ‘bursts back on the scene’ with strong MLB draft
- ASU, Arizona, GCU and high schools represent state in 2018 MLB Draft