There’s a lot for Arizona Cardinals fans to be angry about this season. One San Francisco 49ers defender only added fuel to the fire.
Five minutes into the first quarter in a scoreless game, the Cardinals had the ball and were flagged for a false start.
It was a tad late of a call, so Cardinals quarterback Drew Stanton threw the ball anyways. Many whistles ensued before Larry Fitzgerald caught the ball and continued right when it hit his hands. Apparently the whistles didn’t mean anything to linebacker Michael Wilhoite.
Wilhoite must have not gotten the message … don’t disrespect Fitz.
- Cardinals’ David Johnson sets sights on regaining elite status in 2018
- Sam Bradford expects Cardinals to sling it more vs. Saints
- David Johnson believes you should pick him No. 1 in fantasy football
- Cardinals sign undrafted rookie WR Austin Wolf, waive Rashad Ross
- Wilks: Cardinals QB Josh Rosen will see first-team snaps on Friday