There’s a lot for Arizona Cardinals fans to be angry about this season. One San Francisco 49ers defender only added fuel to the fire.
Five minutes into the first quarter in a scoreless game, the Cardinals had the ball and were flagged for a false start.
It was a tad late of a call, so Cardinals quarterback Drew Stanton threw the ball anyways. Many whistles ensued before Larry Fitzgerald caught the ball and continued right when it hit his hands. Apparently the whistles didn’t mean anything to linebacker Michael Wilhoite.
Wilhoite must have not gotten the message … don’t disrespect Fitz.
- Arizona Sports NFL Mock Draft Tracker: Who’s next for the Cards at No. 1?
- Offensive line is the Cardinals’ biggest need this offseason, PFF says
- Report: Cardinals hire Tom Clements as offensive assistant, QB coach
- Report: Cardinals interview former Browns HC Hue Jackson for OC job
- John Clayton: ‘Hard to tell’ who will be Cardinals OC right now