There’s a lot for Arizona Cardinals fans to be angry about this season. One San Francisco 49ers defender only added fuel to the fire.
Five minutes into the first quarter in a scoreless game, the Cardinals had the ball and were flagged for a false start.
It was a tad late of a call, so Cardinals quarterback Drew Stanton threw the ball anyways. Many whistles ensued before Larry Fitzgerald caught the ball and continued right when it hit his hands. Apparently the whistles didn’t mean anything to linebacker Michael Wilhoite.
Wilhoite must have not gotten the message … don’t disrespect Fitz.
- Wilks: ‘Premature’ to talk changes after Cardinals loss to Broncos
- Arizona Cardinals QB Josh Rosen has ‘frustrating’ night in loss to Broncos
- Arizona Cardinals hit rock bottom in lopsided loss to Denver
- Rapid Reactions: Cardinals struggle on both sides of ball in loss to Denver
- Ricky Seals-Jones leaves game with injury in third quarter