There’s a lot for Arizona Cardinals fans to be angry about this season. One San Francisco 49ers defender only added fuel to the fire.
Five minutes into the first quarter in a scoreless game, the Cardinals had the ball and were flagged for a false start.
It was a tad late of a call, so Cardinals quarterback Drew Stanton threw the ball anyways. Many whistles ensued before Larry Fitzgerald caught the ball and continued right when it hit his hands. Apparently the whistles didn’t mean anything to linebacker Michael Wilhoite.
Wilhoite must have not gotten the message … don’t disrespect Fitz.
- Cardinals’ Josh Rosen, NFL rookies try to draw team logos
- ‘The closer’: Gov. Ducey credited with sealing Arizona Super Bowl bid
- Bruce Arians believes Cardinals QB Josh Rosen has chance to start
- Cardinals RB D.J. Foster: Josh Rosen will be ‘exciting for the future, or now’
- Cardinals QB Mike Glennon will enter season with eyes wide open