There’s a lot for Arizona Cardinals fans to be angry about this season. One San Francisco 49ers defender only added fuel to the fire.
Five minutes into the first quarter in a scoreless game, the Cardinals had the ball and were flagged for a false start.
It was a tad late of a call, so Cardinals quarterback Drew Stanton threw the ball anyways. Many whistles ensued before Larry Fitzgerald caught the ball and continued right when it hit his hands. Apparently the whistles didn’t mean anything to linebacker Michael Wilhoite.
Wilhoite must have not gotten the message … don’t disrespect Fitz.
- Arizona baseball honoring former coach on uniforms, stadium seat
- Economic impact of the Valley’s big sporting event run? Try $1.3 billion
- Cardinals’ 2017 rookie class deemed ‘underwhelming’ by one NFL expert
- Thoughts from Newsmakers Week, Days 4 and 5: Keim, McDonough visit
- Cardinals GM Steve Keim: Larry Fitzgerald will help QB recruitment