It would appear Tyrod Taylor had a rough night.
That’s an assumption because rough nights lead to rough mornings, and we can confirm the Buffalo Bills quarterback had the latter.
Taylor wasn’t completely there for the Bills’ game against the Los Angeles Rams. At one point, the quarterback readied to take a snap in shotgun but unfortunately on this play was standing behind the lineman that did not have the ball to snap. The quarterback surveyed the Rams’ defense while standing behind the left guard.
Taylor didn’t notice his mistake.
The center didn’t notice either, although that’s not exactly under his job description. He snapped the ball anyway, and Taylor ended up having to recover the loose ball.
We can’t pin the fault all on Taylor, however.
Running back LeSean McCoy lined up just to the left of Taylor, behind the left tackle and didn’t seem to notice something wasn’t right about where he was standing.
- Support flows in for Bills center Eric Wood’s cause after his retirement
- A look at the NFL’s top free agent and trade targets at QB
- Bortles Foundation gets contribution from Bengals fans after Steelers loss
- Bills fans show gratitude towards Bengals’ Andy Dalton in numerous ways
- Bills’ Zay Jones has lightsaber duel with teammate following touchdown