Every week, Paige Dimakos (@The_SportsPaige) will catch up with an Arizona Cardinals player and give our listeners the opportunity to submit questions to be answered on video.
Submitting a question is easy. Head on over to @AZSports on Twitter and tweet as many questions as you can think of. The best ones will make the cut!
This week features Arizona Cardinals running back David Johnson. Paige talked to David after the Big Red Rage on Thursday night at the Majerle’s in Chandler.
You can follow him on Twitter at @dajohnson7. What will you find out?
If he has any pregame rituals, how he’s become a patient runner, who hits hard in the NFL and, most importantly, what advice his teammates are giving him about becoming a new dad.
- Loss to Lions keeps Cardinals in competition to earn top NFL Draft pick
- Lions adapt to injury, game-plan hurdles in win over Cardinals
- Record-setting Larry Fitzgerald praises young WRs in loss to Lions
- The Arizona Cardinals aren’t just bad, they’re also unwatchable
- Cardinals follow win in Green Bay with ‘surprising’ flop vs. Lions