Every week, Paige Dimakos (@The_SportsPaige) will catch up with an Arizona Cardinals player and give our listeners the opportunity to submit questions to be answered on video.
Submitting a question is easy. Head on over to @AZSports on Twitter and tweet as many questions as you can think of. The best ones will make the cut!
This week features Arizona Cardinals running back David Johnson. Paige talked to David after the Big Red Rage on Thursday night at the Majerle’s in Chandler.
You can follow him on Twitter at @dajohnson7. What will you find out?
If he has any pregame rituals, how he’s become a patient runner, who hits hard in the NFL and, most importantly, what advice his teammates are giving him about becoming a new dad.
- John Brown denies sickle cell trait as cause of injuries, blames cyst
- Former Cardinals DE Josh Mauro joins Giants
- The Cardinals’ quarterback options could be limited by 15th pick
- Cardinals reportedly interested in CB Robert McClain
- Report: Cardinals restricted free agent Xavier Williams visits with Chiefs