The NFL’s fashion exceptions are few and far between, but Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians is getting an exception that will benefit a solid cause.
Arians is wearing a pink Kangol hat from New Era as his Cards face the New York Jets on Monday Night Football, and the headpiece will be auctioned, with proceeds going toward the Arians Foundation.
Starting at $750, the bidding will begin after the game at University of Phoenix Stadium. The winner will not only get the autographed hat but will also be rewarded with a meet-and-greet with Arians at a Cardinals practice and two tickets to a future game.
To bid on the pink Kangol hat, head to the Arians Foundation website.
- The 5: Father-son sports duos and their ties to Arizona
- Cardinals’ Chase Edmonds plans to pay off sister’s student loans
- Cardinals sign WR Greg Little, release Cobi Hamilton
- Rosenthal’s NFL division power rankings: NFC West third-best
- Arizona Cardinals head coach Steve Wilks: We got better this offseason