The NFL’s fashion exceptions are few and far between, but Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians is getting an exception that will benefit a solid cause.
Arians is wearing a pink Kangol hat from New Era as his Cards face the New York Jets on Monday Night Football, and the headpiece will be auctioned, with proceeds going toward the Arians Foundation.
Starting at $750, the bidding will begin after the game at University of Phoenix Stadium. The winner will not only get the autographed hat but will also be rewarded with a meet-and-greet with Arians at a Cardinals practice and two tickets to a future game.
To bid on the pink Kangol hat, head to the Arians Foundation website.
- State Farm Stadium will clamor for Rosen if Bradford fails on Sunday
- Until it’s Rosen’s time, Cardinals’ Wilks hopes for a Bradford turnaround
- Cardinals’ David Johnson would love more touches — he’s not going to beg
- Week 3 injury report: Chicago Bears vs. Arizona Cardinals
- Kurt Warner chimes in on the Arizona Cardinals QB situation