Paulie Pigskin Report: Cardinals at Panthers
The Cardinals battled the Seattle Seahawks to a hard-fought tie, and their reward is a date with the Carolina Panthers, who are fresh off their bye week.
So while the Cardinals might be the better team, the fact that they are a bit beat up will do nothing to help their chances in one of the season’s biggest games.
On the plus side, the Cardinals have proven they are able to run the ball and could have success against the Panthers even though they have one of the NFL’s tougher run defenses.
With a strong running game and a stifling defense, the Cardinals have all the ingredients to go and make a big run this season. Will they?
- PFF: Cardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson posted a career-low in targets
- Arizona Sports NFL Mock Draft Tracker: Who’s next for the Cards at No. 1?
- Former Arizona Cardinals QB Mike Glennon signs with Oakland Raiders
- Pro Football Focus: Cardinals need to win the 2019 draft
- Chandler Jones visits local school as part of anti-bullying campaign