Cardinals offensive lineman gear up for Halloween
Generally, we only see one side of offensive linemen: down, hunched over, fighting it out in the trenches. Sometimes not given the credit they deserve, the front line is a staple for a team’s success.
A few Cardinals offensive linemen are showing a new side and are going to get a whole lot of credit.
Evan Mathis posted a photo on Instagram with fellow linemen Givens Price, Cole Toner and Evan Boehm sporting their Halloween costumes.
Toner donned a full-on Duffman suit from The Simpsons, Boehm channeled his inner Richard Simmons and Price has blessed us with what appears to be Jesus Christ.
Looking at their costumes, it’s hard not to wonder if they might be in charge of selecting what the loser of the quarterback challenge has to wear.
- Week 3 injury report: Chicago Bears vs. Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals fill open roster spot with former Eagle Joe Walker
- Suddenly, the Valley’s bright sports future feels like its pathetic past
- Behind Enemy Lines: New-era Bears visit Cardinals
- The Consensus Week 3: Cardinals fall after Los Angeles debacle