Suns guard Eric Bledsoe wears ‘Beldsoe’ jersey
Eric Bledsoe and the Phoenix Suns had a challenge hosting Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant and the Golden State Warriors on Sunday afternoon.
Speaking of challenges, somebody apparently had a challenge putting together a string of letters to spell out Bledsoe’s name on his jersey.
The Suns guard appeared in the first quarter wearing a jersey that read “Beldsoe” on the back.
And in case you were thinking the above photograph was a PhotoShopped image, allow the following to act as more proof this is indeed a real and unfortunate mistake made.
A lot is leaning on Bledsoe to stop Curry. Hopefully, that goes a little bit better than spelling his name.
And while we’re on the jersey front, the Warriors were debuting their “Crossover” uniforms in their visit to Phoenix.
- Suns GM: ‘It probably is unlikely’ Tyson Chandler plays rest of season
- Dudley ‘would be shocked’ if Suns don’t have roster overhaul
- Suns’ Jay Triano: I want Devin Booker, T.J. Warren to play
- Is Elfrid Payton squandering his ‘tryout’ with the Suns?
- Suns struggle immensely without Booker, Warren in loss to Detroit