Suns guard Eric Bledsoe wears ‘Beldsoe’ jersey
Eric Bledsoe and the Phoenix Suns had a challenge hosting Stephen Curry, Kevin Durant and the Golden State Warriors on Sunday afternoon.
Speaking of challenges, somebody apparently had a challenge putting together a string of letters to spell out Bledsoe’s name on his jersey.
The Suns guard appeared in the first quarter wearing a jersey that read “Beldsoe” on the back.
And in case you were thinking the above photograph was a PhotoShopped image, allow the following to act as more proof this is indeed a real and unfortunate mistake made.
A lot is leaning on Bledsoe to stop Curry. Hopefully, that goes a little bit better than spelling his name.
And while we’re on the jersey front, the Warriors were debuting their “Crossover” uniforms in their visit to Phoenix.
- Suns’ latest NBA Draft choices add on more decisions for crucial offseason
- Fast friends Deandre Ayton, Mikal Bridges now teammates with Suns
- Suns give fans a look into the NBA Draft war room
- NBA Draft grades: Suns get mostly high marks by nabbing Ayton, Bridges
- Trade for Bridges made Suns GM feel like ‘Grinch’; McDonough talks cost