Paul Pierce wore his Rick James Halloween costume at work
Paul Pierce really out here sitting on the bench dressed as Rick James pic.twitter.com/qmgxJNvn8b
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) November 1, 2016
Kobe Bryant went through his victory lap season posing as a zombie (burn!), but Los Angeles Clippers forward Paul Pierce is only wearing a costume for Halloween.
The 39-year-old showed up to his Clippers’ pregame warmups against the Phoenix Suns dressed as pop legend Rick James.
Pierce, who is out with an injury, was chillin’ on Los Angeles’ bench in full Rick James garb as his teammates warmed up.
This is Pierce’s second round of Halloween dressing up (that we know of); he dressed as Captain Hook as his family matched with a Peter Pan theme a few days back.
Apparently, the Clippers either had a pro-costume dress code on Monday. That, or the vet who announced he’ll retire after the 2016-17 season just doesn’t care about the rules.
- Empire of the Suns Mailbag: Booker’s next step, Doncic’s fit, 2018 draft
- Suns sign second-round draft pick Alec Peters
- Phoenix Suns release ‘statement’ black alternate jersey for new season
- The 5: Impactful midseason trades in Valley sports history
- It won’t happen, but Stephon Marbury would consider a Suns return