Paulie Pigskin Report: Are the Cardinals’ playoff chances dwindling?
The question everyone wants to be answered as the Arizona Cardinals have their bye week is if it’s time to say goodbye to the team’s playoff chances.
At a record of 3-4-1 with the Seattle Seahawks 1.5 games ahead in the NFC West and a very competitive NFC wild-card picture, some fans might be ready to call the season. The math, however, shows the Cardinals aren’t that far out of it and there’s plenty of football to be played.
With that being said, Arizona must stop losing the battle at the line of scrimmage and step up with the loss of left tackle Jared Veldheer, but the reality of having a quarterback like Carson Palmer is that when he’s on his game, his play can fill in lots of holes on a football team.
Paul Calvisi breaks it all down in this week’s Paulie Pigskin Report.
- Sun Devils vs. Wildcats: A look back at Territorial Cup history
- Three things the Wildcats must do to beat Sun Devils
- Another Antti Raanta injury clouds Coyotes’ immediate future
- Arizona Coyotes break short winning streak with loss to Sharks
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Jaguars’ transition ‘amazing’