Paulie Pigskin Report: Are the Cardinals’ playoff chances dwindling?
The question everyone wants to be answered as the Arizona Cardinals have their bye week is if it’s time to say goodbye to the team’s playoff chances.
At a record of 3-4-1 with the Seattle Seahawks 1.5 games ahead in the NFC West and a very competitive NFC wild-card picture, some fans might be ready to call the season. The math, however, shows the Cardinals aren’t that far out of it and there’s plenty of football to be played.
With that being said, Arizona must stop losing the battle at the line of scrimmage and step up with the loss of left tackle Jared Veldheer, but the reality of having a quarterback like Carson Palmer is that when he’s on his game, his play can fill in lots of holes on a football team.
Paul Calvisi breaks it all down in this week’s Paulie Pigskin Report.
- The Consensus Week 15: SB Nation rankings save Cardinals from cellar
- Coyotes’ Alex Galchenyuk to miss Tuesday’s game, Kuemper starts
- The Consensus Week 14: Cardinals jump after upset win at Lambeau
- Humphries, Williams and Bucannon out for Cardinals against Green Bay
- Cardinals’ Coleman shares unique journey with deaf students