Trivia Tuesday: 200-yard rushers since 2000
The NFL has become a pass-heavy league in recent years, but that doesn’t mean there hasn’t been a lot of dominant performances by running backs.
Since 2000, 45 different players have amassed 200 or more rushing yards in a single game. By the way, teams with 200-yard runners have gone 40-5 in that span, so …
That’s your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week — name all 45 runners who have accomplished the feat since the turn of the century. We’ve supplied you with the number of 200-yard games and the team(s) they did it for.
You’ve got ten minutes, good luck!
- Forbes: Cardinals’ value remains stagnant, revenue increases
- Cardinals dead last in several statistical categories: By the numbers
- Trivia Tuesday: QBs with six or more TD passes in a game
- ‘I feel like my agent did a great job’: Cards RB Johnson talks new contract
- Trivia Tuesday: Cardinals’ longest touchdowns since 1988