Cardinals hosting annual food drive prior to game with 49ers
The Arizona Cardinals will host a holiday food drive for St. Mary’s Food Bank Alliance prior to the start of Sunday’s game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Volunteers from St. Mary’s, along with Cardinals cheerleaders, will be at collection points at all five stadium entrances and the Great Lawn. Donations that will be accepted include non-perishable food items and/or money donations.
St. Mary’s Food Bank is the world’s first food bank and is a nonprofit organization that reaches out to nine of the 15 Arizona counties, with more than 400 sites. With over 82,000 volunteers, St. Mary’s gave out 70 million pounds of food to families and individuals last year and had enough food to provide 250,000 meals every day.
- Week 12 injury report: Arizona Cardinals vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Calais Campbell: Decision to leave Cardinals has ‘worked out’
- Texans claim former Cardinals RB Andre Ellington off waivers
- Arians: John Brown not expected to play Sunday against Jacksonville
- Arizona Sports Fantasy Football Host League: Week 11 recap