Cardinals hosting annual food drive prior to game with 49ers
The Arizona Cardinals will host a holiday food drive for St. Mary’s Food Bank Alliance prior to the start of Sunday’s game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Volunteers from St. Mary’s, along with Cardinals cheerleaders, will be at collection points at all five stadium entrances and the Great Lawn. Donations that will be accepted include non-perishable food items and/or money donations.
St. Mary’s Food Bank is the world’s first food bank and is a nonprofit organization that reaches out to nine of the 15 Arizona counties, with more than 400 sites. With over 82,000 volunteers, St. Mary’s gave out 70 million pounds of food to families and individuals last year and had enough food to provide 250,000 meals every day.
- Free agent CB Robert McClain visiting Cardinals on Thursday, per report
- Cardinals’ top leaders attend QB Sam Darnold’s pro day
- 2017 Cardinals Karlos Dansby, Blaine Gabbert make free agent visits
- Chiefs sign DT Xavier Williams after Cardinals decline to match
- Report: Cardinals, others propose limit on early NFL start times