Titans’ Taylor Lewan comforts young fan who was upset over loss
The Tennessee Titans lost to the San Diego Chargers 43-35 last weekend, which no doubt was tough on the team’s fans.
The defeat may not have been tougher on anyone than it was for a young Titans fan who was at the game, though.
The child, apparently, was crying after the game, and that’s when Titans tackle Taylor Lewan walked over and attempted to make things better.
Along with some encouragement, Lewan also gave the fan his hat and gloves.
Lewan, who was chosen 11th overall in the 2014 Draft out of Michigan, played his high school football for Scottsdale Chaparral in Arizona. Now, everyone can be proud of him for more than just what he does on the field.
- Titans’ Marcus Mariota records first touchdown reception off own pass
- Larry Fitzgerald may have put man asking for help in a huge pickle
- Arizona Cardinals’ Patrick Peterson, Jared Veldheer to start vs. Tennessee
- Suns’ Josh Jackson says gesture to crowd wasn’t mimicking a gun
- Tony Romo is really good at his new job