Arizona Diamondbacks participate in the Mannequin Challenge
The latest sensation to sweep the nation continues to leave people speechless, or rather, motionless.
From high schools to locker rooms to Hillary Clinton’s campaign, people are participating in the “Mannequin Challenge”, which consists of exactly what a mannequin does: nothing.
And now, the Arizona Diamondbacks have decided to join in on the fun.
With Rae Sremmurd’s “Black Beatles” song playing in the background, we see many members of the Diamondbacks front office and former players, such as Luis Gonzalez, strike poses during the Celebrity Golf Classic.
Spotted among the fake mannequins were real plastic figures, so the Diamondbacks may be the first to ever include them in their challenge video.
- Sedona Red Recap: D-backs’ loss to Miami puts playoff clinch on hold
- D-backs’ Magic Number Countdown
- Sedona Red Recap: D-backs beat Marlins in back-and-forth thriller
- D-backs’ Chris Iannetta launches grand slam against Marlins, has 8 RBI
- Challenger Space Center exhibit to highlight Diamondbacks STEM Showcase