Arizona Diamondbacks participate in the Mannequin Challenge
The latest sensation to sweep the nation continues to leave people speechless, or rather, motionless.
From high schools to locker rooms to Hillary Clinton’s campaign, people are participating in the “Mannequin Challenge”, which consists of exactly what a mannequin does: nothing.
And now, the Arizona Diamondbacks have decided to join in on the fun.
With Rae Sremmurd’s “Black Beatles” song playing in the background, we see many members of the Diamondbacks front office and former players, such as Luis Gonzalez, strike poses during the Celebrity Golf Classic.
Spotted among the fake mannequins were real plastic figures, so the Diamondbacks may be the first to ever include them in their challenge video.
- Current D-backs, 2001 champs dominate 20th anniversary team
- The 5: Diamondbacks storylines to watch in the season’s second half
- D-backs’ Clay Buchholz pitches 6 innings, strikes out 6 in rehab start
- For the D-backs, Manny Machado to the Dodgers is no big deal
- D-backs post-All-Star notebook: Injuries and the starting rotation