Carson Palmer gets patriotic after losing Cardinals’ bucket challenge
The good news was that Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer warmed up.
The 36-year-old needed to get the ol’ muscles going because, at one point Sunday against the San Francisco 49ers, he scrambled for a 16-yard gain up the middle, the longest run of his career.
How did we know Palmer warmed up?
His pregame routine included a jaunt around University of Phoenix Stadium wearing a red, white and blue bodysuit — a tight one at that. The look was fitting considering it’s Veterans Day weekend.
Palmer must have lost the weekly bucket competition. But wait … what’s with the hat?
- Inside the Numbers: Arizona Cardinals vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Nobody wants to eat pretzels, or watch the 49ers at Levi’s Stadium
- In the face of criticism, Cardinals QB Carson Palmer stays even-keeled
- Dealing Cards: Carson Palmer defends J.J. Nelson, MNF adds a practice day
- Carson Chats: Intelligence, confidence key to Nelson’s game