Carson Palmer gets patriotic after losing Cardinals’ bucket challenge
The good news was that Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer warmed up.
The 36-year-old needed to get the ol’ muscles going because, at one point Sunday against the San Francisco 49ers, he scrambled for a 16-yard gain up the middle, the longest run of his career.
How did we know Palmer warmed up?
His pregame routine included a jaunt around University of Phoenix Stadium wearing a red, white and blue bodysuit — a tight one at that. The look was fitting considering it’s Veterans Day weekend.
Palmer must have lost the weekly bucket competition. But wait … what’s with the hat?
- The 5: Arizona Cardinals’ biggest 2018 roster questions
- Carson Palmer reveals thought process on retirement, open letter
- The 5: Carson Palmer’s top performances as Cardinal by QB rating
- NFL teammates, players and fans react to Carson Palmer’s retirement
- The career of Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer: By the numbers