Carson Palmer gets patriotic after losing Cardinals’ bucket challenge
The good news was that Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer warmed up.
The 36-year-old needed to get the ol’ muscles going because, at one point Sunday against the San Francisco 49ers, he scrambled for a 16-yard gain up the middle, the longest run of his career.
How did we know Palmer warmed up?
His pregame routine included a jaunt around University of Phoenix Stadium wearing a red, white and blue bodysuit — a tight one at that. The look was fitting considering it’s Veterans Day weekend.
Palmer must have lost the weekly bucket competition. But wait … what’s with the hat?
- 49ers’ Marquise Goodwin surprises mother, sister with new home
- Arizona dignitaries provide their choice on Suns’ No. 1 draft pick
- Rosenthal’s NFL division power rankings: NFC West third-best
- A Q&A with Cardinals special teams coordinator Jeff Rodgers
- Carson Palmer on Josh Rosen: ‘His college film was phenomenal’