Carson Palmer gets patriotic after losing Cardinals’ bucket challenge
The good news was that Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer warmed up.
The 36-year-old needed to get the ol’ muscles going because, at one point Sunday against the San Francisco 49ers, he scrambled for a 16-yard gain up the middle, the longest run of his career.
How did we know Palmer warmed up?
His pregame routine included a jaunt around University of Phoenix Stadium wearing a red, white and blue bodysuit — a tight one at that. The look was fitting considering it’s Veterans Day weekend.
Palmer must have lost the weekly bucket competition. But wait … what’s with the hat?
- Cardinals GM Steve Keim: Larry Fitzgerald will help QB recruitment
- ESPN 2018 Power Rankings: Arizona Cardinals have ‘obstacles to overcome’
- John Clayton doesn’t like Cardinals’ chances of getting Kirk Cousins
- Cardinals’ David Johnson, Patrick Peterson publicly recruiting new QBs
- What are the chances the Cardinals will land Kirk Cousins?