Marquese Chriss throws down violent putback against the Warriors
— nbatips (@NBAgames223) November 14, 2016
Marquese Chriss dunks are not for the faint of heart.
The Phoenix Suns rookie power forward set a pick for teammate Eric Bledsoe, who took an open shot as his rookie teammate rolled to the bucket Sunday against the Golden State Warriors. Warriors forward Draymond Green decided against boxing out Chriss.
The springy Suns forward slammed home a vicious one-handed putback with such force he ended up falling on his own seat as he landed.
Who enjoyed the dunk most?
By appearances, Suns center Alan Williams’ spasming on the bench following Chriss’ slam answered that question.
Phoenix eventually fell 133-120 in a game that saw both teams forego any long stretches of resistance. The Suns shot 51 percent and recorded 27 assists on 46 makes while the Warriors shot 52 percent, 49 percent from three and finished with 32 assists.
- Suns’ improved ball movement leads to 32 assists, win over Bulls
- EOTS’ college tipoff NBA Draft Big Board, Part III: Doncic, bigs on top
- Len’s double-double, Booker’s 22 in first half lift Suns to win over Lakers
- EOTS’ college tipoff NBA Draft Big Board, Part II: Potential No. 1 picks
- The 5: Most thrilling debut seasons in Valley sports history