Marquese Chriss throws down violent putback against the Warriors
— nbatips (@NBAgames223) November 14, 2016
Marquese Chriss dunks are not for the faint of heart.
The Phoenix Suns rookie power forward set a pick for teammate Eric Bledsoe, who took an open shot as his rookie teammate rolled to the bucket Sunday against the Golden State Warriors. Warriors forward Draymond Green decided against boxing out Chriss.
The springy Suns forward slammed home a vicious one-handed putback with such force he ended up falling on his own seat as he landed.
Who enjoyed the dunk most?
By appearances, Suns center Alan Williams’ spasming on the bench following Chriss’ slam answered that question.
Phoenix eventually fell 133-120 in a game that saw both teams forego any long stretches of resistance. The Suns shot 51 percent and recorded 27 assists on 46 makes while the Warriors shot 52 percent, 49 percent from three and finished with 32 assists.
- Trivia Tuesday: NBA’s top rebounders since 2000
- A lack of energy, consistent lineups help explain Suns’ recent slide
- Suns’ Alex Len among ESPN’s sell-high candidates at NBA trade deadline
- Suns’ Tyson Chandler becomes 40th NBA player to reach 10,000 rebounds
- Has the light bulb turned on for Suns rookie forward Josh Jackson?