Trivia Tuesday: Phoenix Suns All-Stars
It’s been a while since they’ve had an All-Star, but the Phoenix Suns have had a rich tradition of sending players to the NBA’s midseason showcase.
In fact, the Suns have had a total of 62 All-Star appearances, split among 23 different players.
That’s your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week — name all the Suns’ All-Stars since the team’s inception in 1968.
You’ve got 10 minutes. Good luck!
NOTE: YOU MUST ENTER PLAYERS’ FIRST AND LAST NAMES FOR THIS QUIZ!!
- Suns’ Alan Williams assigned to G League as part of rehab
- Suns’ Triano on Jackson’s discipline: ‘I thought Josh had none early on’
- Trivia Tuesday: Top American-born goal scorers in NHL history
- Injuries have Suns’ Devin Booker and T.J. Warren ‘questionable’ vs. Detroit
- The best NBA Draft prospects remaining in the NCAA Tournament