Trivia Tuesday: Phoenix Suns All-Stars
It’s been a while since they’ve had an All-Star, but the Phoenix Suns have had a rich tradition of sending players to the NBA’s midseason showcase.
In fact, the Suns have had a total of 62 All-Star appearances, split among 23 different players.
That’s your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week — name all the Suns’ All-Stars since the team’s inception in 1968.
You’ve got 10 minutes. Good luck!
NOTE: YOU MUST ENTER PLAYERS’ FIRST AND LAST NAMES FOR THIS QUIZ!!
- McDonough: Suns have options to open roster spot for Mike James
- Bucks’ Bledsoe returns to Phoenix, hasn’t ‘said one bad thing’ about Suns
- Former Sun Eric Bledsoe giving Bucks new, exciting dimension
- Suns’ center rotation under spotlight with Monroe, Chandler and Len
- Triano: Suns’ Alex Len playing with desperation in contract year