Trivia Tuesday: Phoenix Suns All-Stars
It’s been a while since they’ve had an All-Star, but the Phoenix Suns have had a rich tradition of sending players to the NBA’s midseason showcase.
In fact, the Suns have had a total of 62 All-Star appearances, split among 23 different players.
That’s your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week — name all the Suns’ All-Stars since the team’s inception in 1968.
You’ve got 10 minutes. Good luck!
NOTE: YOU MUST ENTER PLAYERS’ FIRST AND LAST NAMES FOR THIS QUIZ!!
- Suns’ Jared Dudley reflects on current role with Suns on ‘The Woj Pod’
- Empire of the Suns Mailbag: Booker’s next step, Doncic’s fit, 2018 draft
- Trivia Tuesday: D-backs who have won NL Player of the Week
- Suns sign second-round draft pick Alec Peters
- Phoenix Suns release ‘statement’ black alternate jersey for new season