Trivia Tuesday: Phoenix Suns All-Stars
It’s been a while since they’ve had an All-Star, but the Phoenix Suns have had a rich tradition of sending players to the NBA’s midseason showcase.
In fact, the Suns have had a total of 62 All-Star appearances, split among 23 different players.
That’s your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week — name all the Suns’ All-Stars since the team’s inception in 1968.
You’ve got 10 minutes. Good luck!
NOTE: YOU MUST ENTER PLAYERS’ FIRST AND LAST NAMES FOR THIS QUIZ!!
- Suns second-round pick George King plotting rare lengthy NBA career
- Suns’ Deandre Ayton named to All-NBA Summer League Second Team
- ‘Zombieland’ screenwriter Rhett Reese talks Paxson’s shot, Suns fandom
- Woj: Eyeing Kawhi, Suns among teams who’ve talked with Spurs
- Trivia Tuesday: Home Run Derby winners over the years