Arizona Coyotes partner with SanTan Brewery for ‘Yotes Pale Ale’
The Arizona Coyotes and SanTan Brewing Company in Chandler announced Wednesday that a new American Pale Ale called Yotes Pale Ale is in the works.
The brick red ale, an ABV of 5.4 percent, will be served on draft during Coyotes games this season at Gila River Arena beginning on Nov. 23 when the Coyotes face off against the Vancouver Canucks.
— Yotes (@ArizonaCoyotes) November 16, 2016
Coyotes president and CEO Anthony LeBlanc and SanTan Brewing Company owner Anthony Canecchia were instrumental in making Yotes Pale Ale a game-night beverage option for hockey fans.
“The Coyotes and SanTan Brewing Company are very excited to launch this delicious new American Pale Ale for Coyotes fans attending games at Gila River Arena,” LeBlanc said. “We are confident that Coyotes beer lovers will enjoy this new beverage and we hope that they will celebrate many Coyotes wins this season with a Yotes Pale Ale.”
“We have had a slapshot of fun making this YPA and look forward toward two great Arizona locals teaming up to make one great partnership on ice,” Canecchia said.
The SanTan Brewing Company has been offering their signature brews and ales in many retail outlets around Arizona since 2007.
- Coyotes announce coach Rick Tocchet will miss Monday game vs. Flames
- Former Coyotes G Mike Smith enjoying playoff push with Calgary Flames
- Coyotes’ Antti Raanta makes return, looks to stay in net for season’s end
- Scoring woes continue as Wild hand Coyotes second straight loss
- ‘Yotes Notes: Raanta likely to return against Wild