Cardinals coach Bruce Arians returns home after hospitalization
Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians has returned home after being released from the hospital, team spokesman Mark Dalton said Monday night. The head coach was admitted to the hospital with chest pain after the team’s loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
The team released a statement about Arians’ health early Monday morning.
This was the second time this season that Arians, 64, has been hospitalized, as he was admitted in August while the team was in San Diego with what was diagnosed as diverticulitis.
Besides his health, this has been a trying season for Arians and his team. Though they entered the year as Super Bowl favorites, the Cardinals have struggled to a 4-5-1 record, one that included a 30-24 loss to the Minnesota Vikings this past Sunday.
- Dealing Cards: Peterson vs. Bryant highlights Monday Night showdown
- Behind Enemy Lines: Arizona Cardinals open home slate against Cowboys
- Inside the Numbers: Arizona Cardinals vs. Dallas Cowboys
- The 5: Best Cardinals performances on Monday Night Football
- Finally humbled, Cowboys’ Prescott and Elliott look to respond