Bruce Arians tweets ‘everything checked out ok’ and he is back with team
It looks like Bruce Arians’ latest health saga has come to an end.
Word came out Monday morning that Arians had been admitted to the hospital overnight after experiencing chest pains, though early tests had come back “favorably.”
Now, with that apparently the case, the question will be just how much Arians does, and how quickly he does it.
The Cardinals are off Tuesday, but on Wednesday will be back on the practice field as they prepare for a pivotal road game against the Atlanta Falcons.
This was not the 64-year-old Arians’ first health issue of the season, as during training camp he had to leave a night practice in San Diego with what was diagnosed as diverticulitis.
- Budda Baker going from understudy to a critical part of the defense
- Clayton: Fitzgerald signing is independent from Arians and Palmer
- Dealing Cards: Fitzgerald retirement talk put on hold, ‘where’s Clowney?’
- Week 11 injury report: Arizona Cardinals at Houston Texans
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Gabbert seen as ‘starter-in-waiting’