Bruce Arians tweets ‘everything checked out ok’ and he is back with team
It looks like Bruce Arians’ latest health saga has come to an end.
Word came out Monday morning that Arians had been admitted to the hospital overnight after experiencing chest pains, though early tests had come back “favorably.”
Now, with that apparently the case, the question will be just how much Arians does, and how quickly he does it.
The Cardinals are off Tuesday, but on Wednesday will be back on the practice field as they prepare for a pivotal road game against the Atlanta Falcons.
This was not the 64-year-old Arians’ first health issue of the season, as during training camp he had to leave a night practice in San Diego with what was diagnosed as diverticulitis.
- Arizona Cardinals new head coach Steve Wilks’ resume: By the numbers
- Cardinals coach Steve Wilks reportedly targeting Mike McCoy as OC
- NFL head coaching job tracker: Cardinals hire Steve Wilks
- Cardinals’ David Johnson recruited Palmer, Fitzgerald to play in 2018
- Patrick Peterson appears to love the Cardinals’ expected hire of Steve Wilks