Bruce Arians tweets ‘everything checked out ok’ and he is back with team
It looks like Bruce Arians’ latest health saga has come to an end.
Word came out Monday morning that Arians had been admitted to the hospital overnight after experiencing chest pains, though early tests had come back “favorably.”
Now, with that apparently the case, the question will be just how much Arians does, and how quickly he does it.
The Cardinals are off Tuesday, but on Wednesday will be back on the practice field as they prepare for a pivotal road game against the Atlanta Falcons.
This was not the 64-year-old Arians’ first health issue of the season, as during training camp he had to leave a night practice in San Diego with what was diagnosed as diverticulitis.
- David Johnson, Josh Rosen highlight ESPN’s NFL 2021 predictions
- USA Today: Cardinals not expected to contend for playoffs in 2018-19
- Arizona Cardinals rank No. 41 in Forbes’ 2018 most valuable franchises
- Keim’s absence comes as Cardinals talk complicated Johnson extension
- Cardinals suspend GM Steve Keim for five weeks after he pleads guilty to DUI