Cardinals sign LB Sio Moore, waive LB Joplo Bartu with injury settlement
The Cardinals tweaked their roster on Tuesday, signing linebacker Sio Moore and waiving linebacker Joplo Bartu with an injury settlement.
A third-round pick in the 2013 NFL Draft out of Connecticut, Moore has played in 26 career games, with 22 starts, in stints with the Oakland Raiders, Indianapolis Colts and Kansas City Chiefs. He has amassed 140 tackles, 7.5 sacks and two forced fumbles.
In four games with the Colts this season, Moore tallied 30 total tackles.
Along with the shuffling of linebackers on the active roster, the Cardinals also signed another linebacker, Reshard Cliett, to their practice squad.
Cliett was originally a sixth-round pick of the Houston Texans in 2015 out of South Florida. He spent his entire rookie season on IR due to a knee injury, and was released during the team’s final roster cut on Sept. 3 of this year. Since then, he has spent time on the practice squads of the Denver Broncos and New York Jets, though he was released by the Jets on Nov. 1.
- Mel Kiper’s first 2018 NFL mock draft has Cardinals taking DB
- Report: Panthers’ Steve Wilks will have second interview with Cardinals
- Rapoport: Falcons’ Armstrong to interview with Cardinals on Friday
- Munchak: Timing not right to pursue Cardinals’ coaching job
- A look at the NFL’s top free agent and trade targets at QB