Sun Devils to debut new gray helmet in Territorial Cup vs. Arizona
The Arizona State Sun Devils have at least one more trick up their uniform game sleeve, and they are going to display it Friday night in the Territorial Cup matchup with Arizona.
The Sun Devils, who have been known for different uniform combinations, will be debuting a new gray helmet. It features a white pitchfork with copper flames, as well as a white and copper stripe down the middle.
Along with the helmet, the Sun Devils will wear their white and copper “Desert Ice” jersey along with gray pants.
Friday’s game will kickoff at 7:30 p.m. and can be heard on KTAR News 92.3 FM.
- The End of Guard U: ASU’s seniors go out with loss to Syracuse
- ASU’s crying tourney kid was more than an average Sun Devil fan
- Arizona State’s Courtney Ekmark ready to return to familiar March setting
- ASU unable to speed up Syracuse, eliminated from NCAA Tournament
- Scoreboard error shows ASU trailing by a lot in NCAA Tournament