LeBron James’ career is made into a Hamilton-like musical
What better way to tell the story of The King’s rise to glory and the return to his homeland than with a musical?
Media company Dose made a four-and-a-half minute tribute to LeBron James’ career, Hamilton-style. For those who don’t know what Hamilton is, it is a popular musical and Broadway show about the life of Alexander Hamilton.
The video features the narration of James’ career from actors portraying Stephen Curry, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Kyrie Irving and even a cameo from His Airness, Michael Jordan (also an actor).
The story starts from his high school days, to making “The Decision” and going on to build a “dynasty” with the Miami Heat, to returning home to Cleveland to once again play for the Cavaliers.
- Cameraman slips on ice, tumbles over the boards during NHL game
- Hamilton football’s Hunter Mayginnes poised for next level
- Kid switches teams to snap quick pic with Stanford’s Bryce Love
- Andy Reid gets in holiday spirit after clinching AFC West
- Canucks fan nonchalantly nails shot for car, seems unimpressed