LeBron James’ career is made into a Hamilton-like musical
What better way to tell the story of The King’s rise to glory and the return to his homeland than with a musical?
Media company Dose made a four-and-a-half minute tribute to LeBron James’ career, Hamilton-style. For those who don’t know what Hamilton is, it is a popular musical and Broadway show about the life of Alexander Hamilton.
The video features the narration of James’ career from actors portraying Stephen Curry, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Kyrie Irving and even a cameo from His Airness, Michael Jordan (also an actor).
The story starts from his high school days, to making “The Decision” and going on to build a “dynasty” with the Miami Heat, to returning home to Cleveland to once again play for the Cavaliers.
- Chicago White Sox fan takes ‘saving some for later’ to a new level
- Devin Booker’s deal changes everything for Phoenix Suns
- LeBron James’ commitment is the latest undeserved break for the Lakers
- LeBron James agrees to 4-year, $154M contract with LA Lakers
- Devin Booker and Karl-Anthony Towns, the NBA’s next frenemies