LeBron James’ career is made into a Hamilton-like musical
What better way to tell the story of The King’s rise to glory and the return to his homeland than with a musical?
Media company Dose made a four-and-a-half minute tribute to LeBron James’ career, Hamilton-style. For those who don’t know what Hamilton is, it is a popular musical and Broadway show about the life of Alexander Hamilton.
The video features the narration of James’ career from actors portraying Stephen Curry, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Kyrie Irving and even a cameo from His Airness, Michael Jordan (also an actor).
The story starts from his high school days, to making “The Decision” and going on to build a “dynasty” with the Miami Heat, to returning home to Cleveland to once again play for the Cavaliers.
- Name a better duo than Loyola’s hammer set and game-winner
- Suns Strokes: LeBron James, Cavaliers hand Suns sixth straight loss
- A single decision seven years ago altered career path of Suns’ Devin Booker
- LeBron James leads team to competitive NBA All-Star win
- The Cavaliers traded everyone, so here are some memes