Eric Bledsoe inbounds off Ricky Rubio’s back, scores himself
Eric Bledsoe inbounds the ball off Ricky Rubio's a** and scores pic.twitter.com/8fNOZ8YVuU
— CJ Fogler (@cjzero) November 26, 2016
Ricky Rubio turned his back. Turns out, it was a bad idea.
With Phoenix Suns guard Eric Bledsoe inbounding along the baseline, the Timberwolves point guard didn’t see it coming. Bledsoe bounced the inbound pass off Rubio’s back and caught it steps from the hoop. He took one dribble and went up and under for a layup that gave the Suns a 62-55 lead in the middle of the third quarter.
Bledsoe led Phoenix with 23 points and 10 assists in the Suns’ 98-85 loss to Minnesota on Friday.
- For perhaps the final time, Jared Dudley is moving on from Phoenix
- Phoenix Suns trade for Philadelphia forward/center Richaun Holmes
- Suns to fully guarantee Davon Reed, plan to keep Shaquille Harrison
- Phoenix Suns trade forward Jared Dudley to Brooklyn Nets
- NBA offseason review: Suns face even more impossible Western Conference