Eric Bledsoe inbounds off Ricky Rubio’s back, scores himself
Eric Bledsoe inbounds the ball off Ricky Rubio's a** and scores pic.twitter.com/8fNOZ8YVuU
— CJ Fogler (@cjzero) November 26, 2016
Ricky Rubio turned his back. Turns out, it was a bad idea.
With Phoenix Suns guard Eric Bledsoe inbounding along the baseline, the Timberwolves point guard didn’t see it coming. Bledsoe bounced the inbound pass off Rubio’s back and caught it steps from the hoop. He took one dribble and went up and under for a layup that gave the Suns a 62-55 lead in the middle of the third quarter.
Bledsoe led Phoenix with 23 points and 10 assists in the Suns’ 98-85 loss to Minnesota on Friday.
- Suns’ Jared Dudley reflects on current role with Suns on ‘The Woj Pod’
- Empire of the Suns Mailbag: Booker’s next step, Doncic’s fit, 2018 draft
- Suns sign second-round draft pick Alec Peters
- Phoenix Suns release ‘statement’ black alternate jersey for new season
- The 5: Impactful midseason trades in Valley sports history