Eric Bledsoe inbounds off Ricky Rubio’s back, scores himself
Eric Bledsoe inbounds the ball off Ricky Rubio's a** and scores pic.twitter.com/8fNOZ8YVuU
— CJ Fogler (@cjzero) November 26, 2016
Ricky Rubio turned his back. Turns out, it was a bad idea.
With Phoenix Suns guard Eric Bledsoe inbounding along the baseline, the Timberwolves point guard didn’t see it coming. Bledsoe bounced the inbound pass off Rubio’s back and caught it steps from the hoop. He took one dribble and went up and under for a layup that gave the Suns a 62-55 lead in the middle of the third quarter.
Bledsoe led Phoenix with 23 points and 10 assists in the Suns’ 98-85 loss to Minnesota on Friday.
- EOTS’ college tipoff NBA Draft Big Board, Part II: Potential No. 1 picks
- The 5: Most thrilling debut seasons in Valley sports history
- Suns Strokes: Suns give up 90 points in first half, fall to Rockets at home
- Suns air video package for P.J. Tucker in his return to Phoenix
- Devin Booker’s Suns career began with a push (and more) from P.J. Tucker