Eric Bledsoe inbounds off Ricky Rubio’s back, scores himself
Eric Bledsoe inbounds the ball off Ricky Rubio's a** and scores pic.twitter.com/8fNOZ8YVuU
— CJ Fogler (@cjzero) November 26, 2016
Ricky Rubio turned his back. Turns out, it was a bad idea.
With Phoenix Suns guard Eric Bledsoe inbounding along the baseline, the Timberwolves point guard didn’t see it coming. Bledsoe bounced the inbound pass off Rubio’s back and caught it steps from the hoop. He took one dribble and went up and under for a layup that gave the Suns a 62-55 lead in the middle of the third quarter.
Bledsoe led Phoenix with 23 points and 10 assists in the Suns’ 98-85 loss to Minnesota on Friday.
- Trivia Tuesday: NBA’s top rebounders since 2000
- A lack of energy, consistent lineups help explain Suns’ recent slide
- Suns’ Alex Len among ESPN’s sell-high candidates at NBA trade deadline
- Suns’ Tyson Chandler becomes 40th NBA player to reach 10,000 rebounds
- Has the light bulb turned on for Suns rookie forward Josh Jackson?