Suns’ Watson, Tucker reveal design for new playground in Guadalupe
Phoenix Suns head coach Earl Watson and forward P.J. Tucker revealed the design for a new playground at Guadalupe Barrio Nuevo on Monday.
— Phoenix Suns (@Suns) November 28, 2016
In partnership with KaBOOM! and Chicanos Por La Causa, the Suns will build the playground in order to provide a safe haven for youth in the Guadalupe Barrio Nuevo community. Watson and Tucker each made significant financial contributions in order to help fund the project.
Kids in attendance had the opportunity to play games with Watson and Tucker prior to the blueprint reveal. The playground is scheduled to be built on Dec. 12, with the help of Suns players, team employees and community volunteers.
- Empire of the Suns trade deadline preview: Greg Monroe
- Devin Booker hits jumper over Jamal Murray, steals his arrow celebration
- Suns need to heavily consider trading for Kemba Walker, just not yet
- Phoenix Suns still without Chriss, expected to welcome back Warren
- Devin Booker ties for fourth in player All-Star voting for West guards