Cardinals bring WR Chris Hubert back to practice squad
The Arizona Cardinals released receiver Chris Hubert last Friday in order to make room for fellow wideout Marquis Bundy on the 53-man roster.
On Tuesday, they brought Hubert back into the fold, re-signing him to their practice squad.
Hubert was previously on the team’s practice squad, and was elevated to 53-man roster on Oct. 26. He was inactive for three games.
The 5-foot-9, 170-pound Hubert was with the Cardinals during the preseason after signing with the team as an undrafted rookie free agent out of Fayetteville State. He finished his college career with 129 receptions, 1,784 receiving yards and 19 touchdowns.
- David Johnson, Josh Rosen highlight ESPN’s NFL 2021 predictions
- USA Today: Cardinals not expected to contend for playoffs in 2018-19
- Arizona Cardinals rank No. 41 in Forbes’ 2018 most valuable franchises
- Keim’s absence comes as Cardinals talk complicated Johnson extension
- Cardinals suspend GM Steve Keim for five weeks after he pleads guilty to DUI