Cardinals bring WR Chris Hubert back to practice squad
The Arizona Cardinals released receiver Chris Hubert last Friday in order to make room for fellow wideout Marquis Bundy on the 53-man roster.
On Tuesday, they brought Hubert back into the fold, re-signing him to their practice squad.
Hubert was previously on the team’s practice squad, and was elevated to 53-man roster on Oct. 26. He was inactive for three games.
The 5-foot-9, 170-pound Hubert was with the Cardinals during the preseason after signing with the team as an undrafted rookie free agent out of Fayetteville State. He finished his college career with 129 receptions, 1,784 receiving yards and 19 touchdowns.
- NFL head coaching job tracker: Titans hire Mike Vrabel to replace Mularkey
- Armstrong, Wilks complete second interviews as Cards’ search rolls on
- Arians endorses Bettcher, Armstrong for Cardinals’ head coaching job
- PFF: Budda Baker a top performer among 2017 second rounders
- Browns to hire former Cardinals special teams coach Amos Jones