Cardinals bring WR Chris Hubert back to practice squad
The Arizona Cardinals released receiver Chris Hubert last Friday in order to make room for fellow wideout Marquis Bundy on the 53-man roster.
On Tuesday, they brought Hubert back into the fold, re-signing him to their practice squad.
Hubert was previously on the team’s practice squad, and was elevated to 53-man roster on Oct. 26. He was inactive for three games.
The 5-foot-9, 170-pound Hubert was with the Cardinals during the preseason after signing with the team as an undrafted rookie free agent out of Fayetteville State. He finished his college career with 129 receptions, 1,784 receiving yards and 19 touchdowns.
- Big week for Cardinals’ Jaron Brown highlighted by critical catch in Indy
- Arizona Cardinals release tight end Jim Dray
- Behind Enemy Lines: Arizona Cardinals open home slate against Cowboys
- Dealing Cards: Offense looking to click, Chris Johnson waiting his turn
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Palmer can take the criticism