Cardinals bring WR Chris Hubert back to practice squad
The Arizona Cardinals released receiver Chris Hubert last Friday in order to make room for fellow wideout Marquis Bundy on the 53-man roster.
On Tuesday, they brought Hubert back into the fold, re-signing him to their practice squad.
Hubert was previously on the team’s practice squad, and was elevated to 53-man roster on Oct. 26. He was inactive for three games.
The 5-foot-9, 170-pound Hubert was with the Cardinals during the preseason after signing with the team as an undrafted rookie free agent out of Fayetteville State. He finished his college career with 129 receptions, 1,784 receiving yards and 19 touchdowns.
- Arizona Cardinals: All-Access with Bruce Arians
- Blaine Gabbert officially named starter for Arizona Cardinals on Sunday
- Behind Enemy Lines: Texans host Cardinals in midst of three-game skid
- Arizona Cardinals announce one-year extension for Larry Fitzgerald
- Dealing Cards: Patrick Peterson to go to work Sunday, another line change