Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott leaps into Salvation Army kettle
Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott found himself flagged for an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty following a first-half touchdown Sunday night against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
The good news is that such penalties can lead to fines, and fines go to charity.
The irony here is that Elliott earned the penalty for leaping into a giant Salvation Army kettle on the Cowboys’ sideline following his touchdown jaunt. Fines aside, the act itself should do some good for the charitable company.
This is definitely ready to become the meme of the week.
- Doug & Wolf Week 15 NFL power poll: Bears claw into the rankings
- Released Cardinals receiver Brice Butler re-joins Cowboys
- PFF: Vontarrius Dora a top-rated edge defender in preseason
- By the numbers: Arizona Cardinals’ win over the Cowboys
- CB Benwikere hoping to make most of opportunity with Cardinals