Trivia Tuesday: Bowl games that no longer exist
You think there are a lot of bowl games now?
Well, you’re right, there are. In fact, there are 41 of them in 2016, meaning 64 percent of all teams that laced up cleats this season get rewarded with goody bags that are only legal for the players to receive when there’s corporate sponsorship attached to them.
Sorry for the commentary, but we digress.
Believe it or not, there are many bowl games that once existed that couldn’t stand the test of time for whatever reason.
That’s your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week — name the city each defunct bowl game was held in. You’ve got seven minutes on the clock.
Good luck, and happy bowling!
- Trivia Tuesday: Top American-born goal scorers in NHL history
- Trivia Tuesday: Most NCAA Tournament wins without winning a title
- Trivia Tuesday: All-time leading scorers in NCAA Tournament
- Trivia Tuesday: Participants in the last 20 Final Fours
- Trivia Tuesday: NBA’s best 3-point shooters over last three years