If you have him on your fantasy football team, David Johnson has been the gift that keeps on giving.
If you happened to be a lucky Arizona Cardinals fan, Johnson spent some time giving you gifts.
The 25-year-old running back, as part of a promotion with Fanatics, personally delivered some Arizona Cardinals gear fans ordered.
Johnson found different ways to surprise each fan, with all delighted that the star player took some time out of his busy schedule to visit.
“The biggest thing is knowing that you’re putting a smile on a kid’s face, or a person’s face,” Johnson said. “Just seeing how their face lights up, how excited they are; knowing that you have enlightened somebody. That’s the biggest thing.”
The segment aired on ESPN over Christmas weekend. On Saturday, in a 34-31 Cardinals win over the Seattle Seahawks, Johnson ran for 95 yards and three touchdowns while also catching four passes for 41 yards.
- Bruce Arians seventh in NFL.com head coach power rankings
- Bruce Arians donates $100,000 towards York City Parks Conservancy
- Cardinals rookie Crowley trying to put on weight, transition into NFL
- Pro Football Focus has Cardinals winning NFC West in 2017
- Cardinals’ 2017 draft class likely to have greater impact than 2016