Trivia Tuesday: Cardinals who have scored TDs in Arians era
Since Bruce Arians took over as the head coach in 2013, the Arizona Cardinals have been one of the highest scoring teams in the National Football League.
In those four seasons, the Cardinals have scored a total of 177 touchdowns — tied with the Atlanta Falcons for the seventh-most in the league.
In fact, 40 different Cardinals players have visited the end zone in the Arians coaching era.
Can you name them? That’s your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week — name every Cardinal who has scored a touchdown in the last four seasons. Sounds easy, huh? Well, we’ve given you ten minutes to complete this challenge.
- The 5: Father-son sports duos and their ties to Arizona
- Cardinals’ Chase Edmonds plans to pay off sister’s student loans
- Cardinals sign WR Greg Little, release Cobi Hamilton
- Rosenthal’s NFL division power rankings: NFC West third-best
- Arizona Cardinals head coach Steve Wilks: We got better this offseason