Northwestern to honor alumnus Craig Sager in Pinstripe Bowl
A few weeks after popular sports reporter Craig Sager lost his battle to leukemia, the tributes keep pouring in.
One of those tributes is from Sager’s alma mater Northwestern University, which plans to wear a special patch on its football helmets when they play Pittsburgh in Wednesday’s Pinstripe Bowl.
Sager, known for his collection of preposterously garish jackets and suits he would sport while working the sidelines of NBA games for TBS and TNT, died on Dec. 15.
- Suns’ Devin Booker ranked just within top 50 of SI’s Top 100 NBA players
- Seton Catholic basketball player delivering on and off the court
- Agent told LaVar Ball that Suns might take son LiAngelo late in draft
- Empire of the Suns ranks the Suns’ young core among NBA’s 15 best
- Deandre Ayton ties for most likely to win ROTY in NBA rookie survey