Northwestern to honor alumnus Craig Sager in Pinstripe Bowl
A few weeks after popular sports reporter Craig Sager lost his battle to leukemia, the tributes keep pouring in.
One of those tributes is from Sager’s alma mater Northwestern University, which plans to wear a special patch on its football helmets when they play Pittsburgh in Wednesday’s Pinstripe Bowl.
Sager, known for his collection of preposterously garish jackets and suits he would sport while working the sidelines of NBA games for TBS and TNT, died on Dec. 15.
- Arizona, Buffalo prepare for battle of different styles in NCAA Tournament
- SI: Buffalo Bulls are likely to pull off upset against Arizona Wildcats
- With NCAA Tournament on deck, Sean Miller talks about a lot, but not all
- Arizona Wildcats a popular pick for some to go deep in NCAA Tournament
- GCU comes up just short against New Mexico State in WAC Championship