Carmelo Anthony helps make teenager’s dream come true
It was an unforgettable Christmas for 17-year-old Jarell Lara, who is battling a rare form of cancer. Like all teenagers her age, she probably has dreams of driving and having her own car.
Well, thanks to New York Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony and the Garden of Dreams Foundation, Lara was able see her dream become a reality.
Garden of Dreams Foundation is a non-profit organization that works closely with Madison Square Garden Company in New York to have a positive impact on the lives of children facing obstacles. Madison Square Garden is also the home arena of the Knicks as well as the NHL’s New York Rangers.
- Report: Knicks inquired about Suns PG Eric Bledsoe
- Knicks couldn’t offer Alan Williams, so he made a music video in Suns return
- Phoenix Suns re-sign restricted free agent Alan Williams
- New York Yankees now have a ‘Dab Cam’ between innings
- The Kristaps Porzingis situation is what the Suns have been waiting for