Carmelo Anthony helps make teenager’s dream come true
It was an unforgettable Christmas for 17-year-old Jarell Lara, who is battling a rare form of cancer. Like all teenagers her age, she probably has dreams of driving and having her own car.
Well, thanks to New York Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony and the Garden of Dreams Foundation, Lara was able see her dream become a reality.
Garden of Dreams Foundation is a non-profit organization that works closely with Madison Square Garden Company in New York to have a positive impact on the lives of children facing obstacles. Madison Square Garden is also the home arena of the Knicks as well as the NHL’s New York Rangers.
- UA’s Allonzo Trier, Rawle Alkins conclude first NBA Summer League
- Phoenix Suns hosting viewing party for 2018 NBA Draft
- NBA head coaching opening tracker: Suns face competition for candidates
- Report: Former Suns candidate Budenholzer to interview with Knicks
- Autistic Rutgers fan sets record for longest touchdown in spring game