Coyotes assign Dauphin, Perlini and DeAngelo to Roadrunners
The Arizona Coyotes assigned Laurent Dauphin, Brendan Perlini and Anthony DeAngelo to the Tucson Roadrunners of the AHL, the team announced on Sunday.
Dauphin, the 21-year-old center, was a call-up from the Roadrunners on Saturday and against the New York Islanders recorded 10:54 of ice time in his first NHL action since Dec. 12 against Pittsburgh.
Perlini, 20, has now played in 15 games for the Coyotes this year and has recorded four goals and an assist. With Tucson, he has 11 goals and five assists.
DeAngelo, 21, has three goals and six assists in 20 games with Arizona. He last played for the Coyotes on Dec. 31 against the Calgary Flames but was suspended three games for physically abusing a game official.
The trio will stay sharp with Arizona’s AHL team as the Coyotes take the week off spanning their 2-1 shootout victory over the Islanders on Saturday and next Saturday’s home game against the Anaheim Ducks.
- Anthony Duclair has hat trick, Coyotes beat Senators in OT
- Coyotes’ Stepan hopes to step up production with more aggressive play
- The 5: Most thrilling debut seasons in Valley sports history
- Coyotes beat Montreal in nine-goal thriller for third win of season
- ‘Yotes GM John Chayka more worried about the process than the standings