The Phoenix Suns did not beat the Cleveland Cavaliers Sunday night, instead falling to the defending champions 120-116 at Talking Stick Resort Arena.
But while they may not have won on the court, they were pretty successful in the stands.
The Suns broke out their “Bandwagon Cam,” in which they highlighted fans dressed in Cavaliers gear and called them out for being, well, bandwagon fans.
This was not the first time a host team called out visiting fans this way, as earlier this season the Milwaukee Bucks highlighted Golden State Warriors fans in the same fashion.
- Kansas assistant says Suns’ Josh Jackson is a mix of two All-Stars
- Arizona Sports’ 2017 NBA Mock Draft Tracker
- Could Atlanta’s Paul Millsap end up in Phoenix on sign-and trade?
- Arizona Sports roundtable: Who in the NBA Draft is most underrated?
- ESPN: Suns have history of finding talent late in the draft