Suns call out ‘bandwagon’ Cavs fans in Sunday night’s game
The Phoenix Suns did not beat the Cleveland Cavaliers Sunday night, instead falling to the defending champions 120-116 at Talking Stick Resort Arena.
But while they may not have won on the court, they were pretty successful in the stands.
The Suns broke out their “Bandwagon Cam,” in which they highlighted fans dressed in Cavaliers gear and called them out for being, well, bandwagon fans.
This was not the first time a host team called out visiting fans this way, as earlier this season the Milwaukee Bucks highlighted Golden State Warriors fans in the same fashion.
- Phoenix Suns acquire Troy Daniels in trade with Memphis Grizzlies
- Suns celebrate 50 years in Phoenix by renovating 50 Arizona basketball courts
- Report: Alex Len expected to sign with Suns before camp
- Suns rookie Davon Reed out four to six months after knee surgery
- Suns’ Josh Jackson: Trade to Cleveland ‘would’ve happened by now’