The Phoenix Suns did not beat the Cleveland Cavaliers Sunday night, instead falling to the defending champions 120-116 at Talking Stick Resort Arena.
But while they may not have won on the court, they were pretty successful in the stands.
The Suns broke out their “Bandwagon Cam,” in which they highlighted fans dressed in Cavaliers gear and called them out for being, well, bandwagon fans.
This was not the first time a host team called out visiting fans this way, as earlier this season the Milwaukee Bucks highlighted Golden State Warriors fans in the same fashion.
- Veteran guards Leandro Barbosa, Ronnie Price hope to be back with Phoenix Suns
- Suns head coach Earl Watson earns high praise after difficult first full season
- Phoenix Suns 2016-17 season: By the Numbers
- Suns’ Devin Booker won’t play in season finale against Kings
- Watson: Booker’s historic year will be recognized ‘once he reaches peak’