Suns call out ‘bandwagon’ Cavs fans in Sunday night’s game
The Phoenix Suns did not beat the Cleveland Cavaliers Sunday night, instead falling to the defending champions 120-116 at Talking Stick Resort Arena.
But while they may not have won on the court, they were pretty successful in the stands.
The Suns broke out their “Bandwagon Cam,” in which they highlighted fans dressed in Cavaliers gear and called them out for being, well, bandwagon fans.
This was not the first time a host team called out visiting fans this way, as earlier this season the Milwaukee Bucks highlighted Golden State Warriors fans in the same fashion.
- ‘Hotel living,’ long drives: NBA’s two-way contract provide challenges
- GCU’s Dan Majerle explains his stance on declining Suns’ initial interest
- “I’m done with not making the playoffs”: Devin Booker looking for future success with team
- No. 11 legends meet: Larry Fitzgerald greets Didier Drogba at Suns game
- Phoenix Suns experience stigma of being bad NBA team