Suns call out ‘bandwagon’ Cavs fans in Sunday night’s game
The Phoenix Suns did not beat the Cleveland Cavaliers Sunday night, instead falling to the defending champions 120-116 at Talking Stick Resort Arena.
But while they may not have won on the court, they were pretty successful in the stands.
The Suns broke out their “Bandwagon Cam,” in which they highlighted fans dressed in Cavaliers gear and called them out for being, well, bandwagon fans.
This was not the first time a host team called out visiting fans this way, as earlier this season the Milwaukee Bucks highlighted Golden State Warriors fans in the same fashion.
- Eric Bledsoe’s return to Phoenix among Wednesday’s NBA storylines
- Suns ‘keep it real simple’ with improving Alex Len
- Suns rebuilding process ‘open to any scenario’ after Bledsoe-for-Monroe trade
- Devin Booker becomes fourth-youngest to hit 3,000-point mark
- Despite growing pains, Suns rookie Jackson shows upside