Suns call out ‘bandwagon’ Cavs fans in Sunday night’s game
The Phoenix Suns did not beat the Cleveland Cavaliers Sunday night, instead falling to the defending champions 120-116 at Talking Stick Resort Arena.
But while they may not have won on the court, they were pretty successful in the stands.
The Suns broke out their “Bandwagon Cam,” in which they highlighted fans dressed in Cavaliers gear and called them out for being, well, bandwagon fans.
This was not the first time a host team called out visiting fans this way, as earlier this season the Milwaukee Bucks highlighted Golden State Warriors fans in the same fashion.
- Injuries have Suns’ Devin Booker and T.J. Warren ‘questionable’ vs. Detroit
- Players missing, not players coaching now the story between Suns, Warriors
- A single decision seven years ago altered career path of Suns’ Devin Booker
- Suns’ Devin Booker ranks in ESPN’s top 10 NBA stars under 25
- Report: Suns could be looking at David Fizdale as next head coach