The Phoenix Suns did not beat the Cleveland Cavaliers Sunday night, instead falling to the defending champions 120-116 at Talking Stick Resort Arena.
But while they may not have won on the court, they were pretty successful in the stands.
The Suns broke out their “Bandwagon Cam,” in which they highlighted fans dressed in Cavaliers gear and called them out for being, well, bandwagon fans.
This was not the first time a host team called out visiting fans this way, as earlier this season the Milwaukee Bucks highlighted Golden State Warriors fans in the same fashion.
- Suns’ Josh Jackson: Trade to Cleveland ‘would’ve happened by now’
- ESPN’s Pelton gives Phoenix Suns a ‘C’ for offseason moves
- Report: Suns will not include Josh Jackson in trade for Kyrie Irving
- Phoenix Suns guard Brandon Knight has torn ACL, could miss season
- Suns owner Sarver eyeing new arena in quest to return team to prominence