Shredded. Ripped. Jacked. Swole.
Big 12 referee Mike Defee is all of these things. The game official for the National Championship between Alabama and Clemson stole a bit of the football game’s attention when, calling a penalty, his very large biceps got the notice of viewers and internet users on Twitter.
Of course, many people made the quick connection between Defee and NFL referee Ed Hochuli, another noted official who probably lifts weights.
Anyhow, the internet was very impressed by Defee’s treetrunk-sized arms.
- Cardinals’ Jaron Brown featured on Clemson play-call cards against Alabama
- Clemson closes out Alabama to win 2017 College Football Playoff
- Lane Kiffin tweets weird photo of Crimson Tide pants in support of Alabama
- Fiesta Bowl beatdown new territory for Urban Meyer, Ohio State
- No. 2 Clemson vs. No. 3 Ohio State: College Football Playoff preview