Shredded National Championship referee is shredded
Shredded. Ripped. Jacked. Swole.
Big 12 referee Mike Defee is all of these things. The game official for the National Championship between Alabama and Clemson stole a bit of the football game’s attention when, calling a penalty, his very large biceps got the notice of viewers and internet users on Twitter.
Of course, many people made the quick connection between Defee and NFL referee Ed Hochuli, another noted official who probably lifts weights.
Anyhow, the internet was very impressed by Defee’s treetrunk-sized arms.
- Q&A: College Football Playoff selection committee member Paola Boivin
- The Ringer: Suns fill hole, draft Collin Sexton in mock
- A lot has changed since ASU, UW last faced off in Tempe
- Clemson band trolls Ohio State for Fiesta Bowl blowout
- Soccer linesman gets sick, crowd cheers and referee shows red card