Suns guard Devin Booker is moving up the shoe ranks.
Nike released a 2017 edition of its Zoom Rev kicks just days ago and followed that with a player’s exclusive version for the 20-year-old Phoenix guard on Wednesday. The black mid-high shoes have a translucent white sole with orange swoosh and accent along the midsole. The back of the heel is black with orange speckling.
The most personalized aspect of the personalized shoe is the tongue, where an orange “DB-1” logo sits on black.
After Kobe Bryant’s retirement last year, it was expected Booker would continue wearing the former player’s shoe line.
But of late, Booker has been wearing all black Zoom Revs along with Nike Hypershifts.
That Nike released the shoe followed by Booker’s PE might hint that Booker could debut his personlized kicks as the Suns play their next two games in Mexico City.
- Suns’ Devin Booker jokes with John Calipari about lack of shots at Kentucky
- Suns fall to Hornets for their eighth straight loss
- Book it: Devin Booker’s top five performances so far
- Celtics forward Jae Crowder takes shot at Suns, Devin Booker fires back
- Devin Booker tops list of five highest-scoring nights in Suns history