Suns guard Devin Booker is moving up the shoe ranks.
Nike released a 2017 edition of its Zoom Rev kicks just days ago and followed that with a player’s exclusive version for the 20-year-old Phoenix guard on Wednesday. The black mid-high shoes have a translucent white sole with orange swoosh and accent along the midsole. The back of the heel is black with orange speckling.
The most personalized aspect of the personalized shoe is the tongue, where an orange “DB-1” logo sits on black.
After Kobe Bryant’s retirement last year, it was expected Booker would continue wearing the former player’s shoe line.
But of late, Booker has been wearing all black Zoom Revs along with Nike Hypershifts.
That Nike released the shoe followed by Booker’s PE might hint that Booker could debut his personlized kicks as the Suns play their next two games in Mexico City.
- Suns coach Watson: Core is growing, but centerpiece is Devin Booker
- Elementary school in Austin, Texas sends invitation to Devin Booker
- The new face of the Phoenix Suns? Devin Booker says, ‘I feel I’m built for it’
- Kentucky coach Calipari: Suns have ‘a team full of fighters’
- Veteran guards Leandro Barbosa, Ronnie Price hope to be back with Phoenix Suns