Arizona Diamondbacks tickets for the 2017 regular season are on sale.
The D-backs will open their season at 1:10 p.m. on Sunday, April. 2 against the San Francisco Giants at Chase Field. To purchase tickets for any game, go to dbacks.com/tickets. Regular season tickets start at $12.
There will be many interesting promotions by the Diamondbacks this year. Some of them are a Paul Goldschmidt Star Wars bobblehead on June 24, and a Mother’s Day clutch purse giveaway on May 14.
Arizona will host some notable MLB teams in 2017 including the defending American League champions, the Cleveland Indians (April 7-9), the Detroit Tigers (May 9-7) and World Series champion the Chicago Cubs (April 11-13. The Diamondbacks will host divisional rival the Los Angeles Dodgers for the first time on April 21-23.
The Diamondbacks are currently hosting spring training games at Salt River Field with the team hosting the Cubs at 7:10 p.m. on Tuesday. Next week, the D-backs travel to Peoria to face a division rival, the San Diego Padres on Saturday and on Wednesday they host the World Baseball Classic Team Mexico.
Spring training tickets are also available on dbacks.com/tickets.
- Sedona Red Recap: D-backs’ Ray gets roughed up early in loss to Nats
- D-backs reliever Andrew Chafin’s ‘mic’d up’ segment has it all
- New to Arizona, Martinez sees Diamondbacks are a ‘hungry’ team
- Sedona Red Recap: D-backs come up short in Banda’s debut
- Sixth inning only time D-backs’ Banda uncomfortable in debut