He said, ‘Yes!’ Young fan asks Coyotes F Anthony Duclair to marry her
Coyotes forward Anthony Duclair didn’t see the proposal coming.
Issued in the form of a prepared letter and hand delivered by the writer, Gracie, Duclair read the brief note from his young fan.
“I love you. Are you happy to be back? Will you marry me?” the note said.
— Jenny Hernandez (@hernandezcoups) March 16, 2017
Duclair’s answer pleased Gracie, who calls Duclair her favorite player.
“Yes and yes,” the Coyote told her.
Props to Gracie, who just invented the most direct way to ask for someone’s hand in marriage. Judging from Duclair’s response after his first engagement, he is stoked.
- Another Antti Raanta injury clouds Coyotes’ immediate future
- Arizona Coyotes break short winning streak with loss to Sharks
- GM Chayka sees promising signs from Coyotes in November
- ‘Yotes Notes: Coyotes return home riding 3-game winning streak
- Coyotes win in Toronto to make it three straight victories