Do you remember what Arizona head coach Sean Miller was dealing with one year and one day ago?
To refresh your memory, the Wildcats’ head coach lost his jacket and then sweated through two white dress shirts as his Arizona team fell in its NCAA Tournament opener against Wichita State.
Flash forward to the second half of No. 2-seeded Arizona’s 2017 tournament-opening 100-82 win over North Dakota, when the Fighting Hawks pulled within 68-61.
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) March 17, 2017
Well, at least he seems calmer this time around.
And apparently, he’s still getting his message across. After that break, the Wildcats went on a massive 21-6 run over the next six minutes of game time to lead 88-67.
Miller seemed oblivious to this fact, however.
Television cameras — and a mic — caught the very calm head coach telling a referee, “this is gonna be a long seven minutes.”
Hey, he still had his jacket on! Count that as a win.
- Lorenzo Romar ready to hit recruiting trail for Arizona basketball
- Shareef O’Neal, son of NBA legend, commits to Arizona
- Arizona adds former Washington coach Lorenzo Romar as assistant
- Arizona guard Allonzo Trier to return to school for junior season
- Arizona center Chance Comanche to test draft waters, but may return