On Monday, it was the bacon-wrapped pretzel baguette.
Then the Churro Dog 2.0 on Wednesday.
The Arizona Diamondbacks kept the streak going Saturday when chef Stephen Tilder announced the addition of the Chicken Enchilada Dog on Fox Sports Arizona during the team’s game versus the Netherlands.
The Chicken Enchilada Dog features an 18-inch chicken enchilada sausage on a talera hot dog roll topped with queso blanco, enchilada sauce, pico de gallo, black olives, sour cream and tortilla strips.
In total, it weighs in at two pounds of food and is designed to be shared between three or four people, Tilder said.
The dog will cost $25 and be available at Chase Field’s Big Dawgs.
Diamondbacks President and CEO Derrick Hall is a big fan of the new additions to the menu, comparing the changes to the innovations undertaken by the Apple iPhone over the years.
Some fans are excited to get their hands on as many as they can.
While others aren’t quite as impressed.
- D-backs, Orioles make sense as partners before trade deadline
- Sedona Red Recap: Bullpen implodes in D-backs’ loss to Braves
- Dodgers prospect hits home run off D-backs minor-leaguer’s head
- Zack Greinke bandages up David Peralta’s owie
- D-backs’ Walker crushes first career homer in return from birth of his child