After shutting down three players for the season, the Phoenix Suns are reportedly adding another player to the roster.
Phoenix has recently shut down Eric Bledsoe, Tyson Chandler and Brandon Knight. They are also still without Dragan Bender, leaving them with ten players on the roster to be in the rotation.
The 25-year-old Eddie went undrafted in 2014 after four years at Virginia Tech. He spent his first season in the NBA D-League. In 2015, Eddie played in 26 games for the Washington Wizards after being signed in late December. Eddie would go on to play in three preseason games for the Wizards in the 2016-17 season before being waived.
This season, he’s played for two different teams in the NBA D-League, averaging 14.1 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game. Eddie won the NBA D-League’s three-point contest in 2015.
- Ranking the Phoenix Suns’ core four for the future
- Report: Suns’ Bledsoe, No. 4 pick included in Cavs’ trade talks for George
- ESPN’s Pelton: Suns ‘might be best option’ for potential Kyrie Irving trade
- ESPN’s Pelton: Suns adding Jones may open door for future LeBron meeting
- Devin Booker reacts to his overall rating on NBA 2K18