A VERY GOOD DOG interrupted a cross-country skiing race over the weekend 🐶 pic.twitter.com/YbeUKhaCj4
— NBC Olympics (@NBCOlympics) March 20, 2017
One could make a case that dogs showing up in places where they normally don’t belong is great, though there is a fallacy in that idea.
There is no place where a dog does not belong.
Still, there are places and circumstances where you don’t normally see a furry friend, such as the slopes when competitive skiing is happening.
Which is why we thoroughly enjoyed the above video, which was filmed Sunday morning in Quebec City.
To their credit, the skiers seemed to have no trouble navigating around the playful pup, who ran with them before cutting in front.
As for who ultimately won the race, we have no idea. But in our eyes, anyone who got to see the dog is a champion.
- Coyotes make Pierre-Olivier Joseph their first selection in NHL Draft
- Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy adopts special needs dog left behind
- Falcons arrive for 1st Super Bowl appearance since 1999
- Iversen, Bjoergen win in cross-country ski World Cup
- Gut crashes; Shiffrin ecstatic in 4th; Vonn content in 12th