State Forty Eight to be one of many new sights at Chase Field in 2017
The scene at Chase Field will have a different look this season.
On the field, the players will be donning uniforms that feature slight changes from last year, and in the stands there will be a host of new food items for fans to enjoy. The Cox Connects VR Bullpen, which will offer a virtual reality journey through the eyes of a big leaguer will be there, and the D-backs Kids Club, which is presented by Danzeisen Dairy, will be available.
Four Peaks Brewing Company will also have a strong presence, as will Maui Wowi Hawaiian Smoothies and Muscular Moving Men.
But besides the uniforms, the most noticeable difference will be courtesy of one of the fastest-growing clothing brands in Arizona.
The clothing brand “State Forty Eight” will also be at the ballpark, as it was announced that they and the D-backs have partnered for the 2017 season.
What does that mean?
Well, the team’s Rally-backs will be outfitted in State Forty Eight gear all season, and exclusive D-backs-branded State Forty Eight clothing will available in the Team Shop. Also, 20,000 fans will be given State Forty Eight Patriotic T-shirts on July 1.
- Cubs top Diamondbacks behind homers from Báez, Chirinos
- Bumgarner’s start, Smith’s late homer lead D-backs to sweep over Pirates
- D-backs announce weekend starting rotation, several roster moves
- D-backs plate 8 runs in one inning in big win over Pittsburgh Pirates
- D-backs recall pitcher Taylor Widener, option Alex Young to Reno