Arizona Cardinals’ 2017 preseason schedule has been released
We knew the Arizona Cardinals would begin their preseason against the Dallas Cowboys in the Pro Football Hall of Fame Game on Aug. 3 in Canton, Ohio.
Now, we know the rest of their exhibition slate.
The NFL released its 2017 preseason schedule Monday, and for the Cardinals, their five-game docket features some familiar foes.
Following Arizona’s tilt with the Cowboys, the Cardinals will host the Oakland Raiders during the week of Aug. 10-14. The next week, which is Aug. 17-21, they will host the Chicago Bears.
This will be the second straight year the Raiders have come to Glendale for the preseason, while this will be the first exhibition meeting between the Cardinals and Bears since 2010.
The Cardinals will then hit the road the week of Aug. 24-27 to take on the Atlanta Falcons in the first game of the reigning NFC Champions’ brand new stadium, before wrapping up preseason play the week of Aug. 31-Sept. 1 against the Broncos in Denver.
Arizona has faced the Falcons just three other times in the preseason, but this will be the 12th time in the past 14 seasons the Cardinals and Broncos matched up before the regular season began.
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Carson Palmer still hoping for 2017 return
- Arizona Cardinals sign former ASU QB Mike Bercovici to practice squad
- How the NFC West Was Won Week 7: Rams flatten Cardinals
- Cardinals’ O-line, run game take steps backward in shutout loss to Rams
- Rapid Reaction: Rams loss, loss of Palmer moves Cards’ focus to 2018