Cardinals sign rookie free agent LB Mikey Bart
The Arizona Cardinals tweaked their roster a bit on Wednesday, as they signed linebacker Mikey Bart.
To make room for Bart on the roster, they waived/left squad defensive tackle Collin Bevins.
The 6-foot-3, 263-pound Bart appeared in 48 games for the University of North Carolina, starting 29. In all, he amassed 83 tackles, 13.5 tackles for loss, 12.5 sacks, three forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries as a Tar Heel.
In 2016, as a senior, Bart collected 34 tackles, five tackles for loss and four sacks. His career high of 6.5 sacks came as a junior in 2015.
- ‘Mindset of a vet’: Cardinals rookie QB Rosen is no long shot to be starter
- Carson Palmer on Josh Rosen: ‘His college film was phenomenal’
- Arizona will host Super Bowl LVII in 2023
- High school players learn skills, lifestyle tips at Cardinals youth camp
- Arizona Cardinals release cornerback Marcus Williams