Shaq plays pick-up with regular folks, thinks he’s playing Chris Dudley
Shaquille O’Neal is the father of Arizona basketball commit Shareef O’Neal and a current NBA analyst for TNT, but he was also once an NBA All-Star.
You might have forgotten that.
Thankfully, the Big Cactus, as he’s known in these parts, was hoopin’ with some regular folks to remind us of his dominance. A video posted by Shaq’s friends working the “NBA on TNT” Twitter account shows him — looking in pretty darn good shape, we might add — establishing post position during a recent pick-up game.
— NBA on TNT (@NBAonTNT) May 18, 2017
Shaq receives an entry pass and forcefully bulls his way to the hoop for a jam, throwing a small man off of him.
What’s most fantastic about this? This is what Shaq did to actual NBA players. It turns out that O’Neal abusing regular-sized humans looks exactly the same as him tossing NBA post players to the ground.
Just ask Chris Dudley.
- Mercury’s Griner, Lynx’s Fowles reflect strong post play in WNBA
- Shaq is helping a high school in Louisiana put in a new weight room
- Shaquille O’Neal spent how much at a Phoenix Walmart?
- ESPN’s Jay Bilas: Deandre Ayton is ‘Hall of Fame good’
- Prospect Shareef O’Neal decommits from Arizona amid scandal