NBA players are having fun during free agency
Anyone who signs a contract worth millions of dollars could say they are having fun, so it might already be obvious to say NBA free agency is entertaining, even for the players.
Some NBA players are having more fun than others though.
When it comes strictly to new contracts, Blake Griffin is having a great time, fresh off agreeing to a five-year, $170-plus million deal.
Others are looking to make early impressions as investigative reporters.
Kanter tweeted out a picture showing that free agent Rudy Gay’s name was behind a chair sitting next to Russell Westbrook’s, while Andre Iguodala broke some news about … himself.
Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert was seemingly expressing his displeasure with rumored teams interested in free agent Gordon Hayward by playing the emoji game on Twitter.
Isaiah Thomas responded accordingly, retorting why he thinks Gobert doesn’t have much to say about his current team, the Utah Jazz.
- Suns struggle immensely without Booker, Warren in loss to Detroit
- Free agent CB EJ Gaines visiting Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals re-sign linebacker Josh Bynes
- With NCAA Tournament on deck, Sean Miller talks about a lot, but not all
- ESPN predicts impact Kirk Cousins could have on the Arizona Cardinals