D-backs celebrate America with July 4 jerseys, socks and hats
America’s pastime got a revamped look for the Fourth of July weekend with a league-wide set of alternate uniforms.
From head to toe, it was all about celebrating the good ol’ USA.
Let’s start on the toe part for the Diamondbacks’ special look: Taijuan Walker’s high sock game was on point. He wore a red and white striped left sock paired with the blue, starred right sock.
On the D-backs’ heads were blue-brimmed red caps. An American flag sat inside the Arizona block A logo.
The Diamondbacks’ jerseys were white with a starred, red coloring inside the numbering and lettering.
Here’s a peek at the D-backs’ red, white and blue uniforms in action.
- The 5: Most thrilling debut seasons in Valley sports history
- D-backs’ Goldschmidt finishes third in NL MVP voting, Marlins’ Stanton wins
- J.D. Martinez’s agent keeps making hilarious metaphors
- D-backs’ Greinke finishes fourth in NL Cy Young voting, Ray seventh
- NL MVP: How D-backs’ Goldschmidt stacks up against other two finalists