D-backs celebrate America with July 4 jerseys, socks and hats
America’s pastime got a revamped look for the Fourth of July weekend with a league-wide set of alternate uniforms.
From head to toe, it was all about celebrating the good ol’ USA.
Let’s start on the toe part for the Diamondbacks’ special look: Taijuan Walker’s high sock game was on point. He wore a red and white striped left sock paired with the blue, starred right sock.
On the D-backs’ heads were blue-brimmed red caps. An American flag sat inside the Arizona block A logo.
The Diamondbacks’ jerseys were white with a starred, red coloring inside the numbering and lettering.
Here’s a peek at the D-backs’ red, white and blue uniforms in action.
- ESPN: Yasmany Tomas has the D-backs’ worst contract
- ESPN’s Olney: Red Sox offered Martinez deal in range of $100 million
- D-backs avoid arbitration with 9 players including Ray, Lamb, Pollock
- D-backs reach agreement with Brad Boxberger, avoid arbitration
- D-backs agree to one-year deal with Corbin, avoid arbitration