D-backs celebrate America with July 4 jerseys, socks and hats
America’s pastime got a revamped look for the Fourth of July weekend with a league-wide set of alternate uniforms.
From head to toe, it was all about celebrating the good ol’ USA.
Let’s start on the toe part for the Diamondbacks’ special look: Taijuan Walker’s high sock game was on point. He wore a red and white striped left sock paired with the blue, starred right sock.
On the D-backs’ heads were blue-brimmed red caps. An American flag sat inside the Arizona block A logo.
The Diamondbacks’ jerseys were white with a starred, red coloring inside the numbering and lettering.
Here’s a peek at the D-backs’ red, white and blue uniforms in action.
- Patrick Corbin named Diamondbacks’ Opening Day starter
- D-backs notebook: Decisions coming soon for D-backs, Torey Lovullo
- Knowledge of spring training fans tested, and it didn’t go too well
- D-backs to provide military and first responders discounts in 2018
- Diamondbacks players pile into pen, attempt to outweigh PBR bucking bull