D-backs celebrate America with July 4 jerseys, socks and hats
America’s pastime got a revamped look for the Fourth of July weekend with a league-wide set of alternate uniforms.
From head to toe, it was all about celebrating the good ol’ USA.
Let’s start on the toe part for the Diamondbacks’ special look: Taijuan Walker’s high sock game was on point. He wore a red and white striped left sock paired with the blue, starred right sock.
On the D-backs’ heads were blue-brimmed red caps. An American flag sat inside the Arizona block A logo.
The Diamondbacks’ jerseys were white with a starred, red coloring inside the numbering and lettering.
Here’s a peek at the D-backs’ red, white and blue uniforms in action.
- Bullpen comes up short for D-backs in loss to Rockies
- Goldschmidt shows off baserunning skills in fourth inning against Rockies
- Eight-year-old throws first pitch at D-backs’ game using 3-D-printed hand
- Paul Goldschmidt: Intimidating, friendly, the guy you want at the plate
- Rockies light up Archie Bradley in game-changing inning of D-backs’ loss