The D-backs appear ready to hit the beach
A successful series for the Arizona Diamondbacks against the Colorado Rockies added separation between the two in the heated NL West race.
It doesn’t get easier with the division-leading Los Angeles Dodgers next up on the schedule, but don’t think the D-backs are pressing heading into the Tuesday series opener.
We’re guessing they’ll be quite loose based on their attire they wore before hopping on a plane to California.
That would be some serious beach attire for the Snakes, who are off Monday.
If we’re going to hand out awards, Chris Owings probably takes the win for best dressed.
He’s playing it safe with a flamingo floaty, sunglasses and an umbrella hat to keep him out of the sun.
And as the D-backs arrived in Los Angeles, it sure seemed they were excited to hit the beach.
Touched down in L.A. ☀️✌️ pic.twitter.com/n1MW2fE8vc
— Arizona Diamondbacks (@Dbacks) July 3, 2017
- Diamondbacks RHP Matt Koch optioned to Triple-A
- D-backs’ Souza exits Cactus League game after straining right shoulder
- Diamondbacks’ Zack Greinke: My groin is pretty good
- D-backs give inside look at new museum, cabanas at Chase Field
- D-backs introduce Portillo’s, Gonzo’s Grill, Dutch Bros at Chase Field